Laravel Course Description
Learn Laravel 5 developing your own application step by step!
In this Laravel 5 course you are going to learn how to develop with the latest version of the outmost popular framework.
Gradually you’ll be creating your real life application with admin section. We will start with Laravel 5 installation and then we’ll boost our knowledge implementing all the necessary steps and covering all the important subjects in order to reach our aim in a short time.
During the course we’ll consider controllers, models, views , routes – and as a result, we’ll find out more about the content of the framework. We’ll create controller which is responsible for the work on articles.
What is more, we’ll also learn about how views function by dealing with certain parts of the web page that is title, content, footer – we’ll look how it is organized in Laravel.
Then we’ll be developing our model, creating tables, filling the database table, adding articles, editing articles, making links to them providing the ability to browse these articles on clicking their titles and much more.
At the end of the course it would be possible to add, edit and browse articles!
This course enables students to learn the framework from the very begining. This course is best suited for those who would like to develop with Laravel 5 and familiar with PHP. Even if you are absolutely new to Laravel this course will help you understand how to create Laravel 5 applications.
What Will You Learn Laravel ?
- Develop web applications with Laravel 5.
- Use latest tools in PHP development.
- Develop web project more effective and efficient.
- Able to transorm any templates on the internet to dynamic website using Laravel for your business.
Laravel Learning Requirements
- You should already be familiar with HTML and PHP.
- Local development environment like XAMPP required.
- Lectures 85
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Setting Up and Installing Laravel.
Using Forms and Gathering Input.
- Creating a simple form.
- Gathering form input to display on another page.
- Validating user input.
- Creating a file uploader.
- Validating a file uploader.
- Creating a custom error message.
- Adding a honey pot to a form.
- Uploading an image using Redactor.
- Cropping an image using Jcrop.
- Creating an autocomplete text input.
- Making a CAPTCH-style spam catcher.
Authenticating Your Application.
- Setting up configuring the Auth library.
- Creating an authentication system.
- Retrieving and updating user info after logging in.
- Restricting access to certain pages.
- Setting up OAuth with the HybridAuth package.
- Logging in using Facebook credentials.
- Logging in using Twitter & Linkedin credentials.
Storing and Using Data.
- Creating data tables using migrations and schemas.
- Querying using raw SQL statement.
- Querying using Fluent & Eloquent ORM.
- Using automatic validation in models.
- Using advanced Eloquent and relationships.
- Creating a CRUD system.
- Importing a CSV using Eloquent.
- RSS as a data source.
- Using attributes() to change table columns names.
- Using a non-Eloquent ORM in Laravel.
Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
Displaying Your Views.
- Creating and using a basic views.
- Passing data into a view.
- Loading a view into another view/nested views.
- Adding assets.
- Creating a view using Blade.
- Using TWIG templates.
- Utilizing advanced Blade usage.
- Creating localization of content.
- Creating menus in Laravel.
- Integrating with Bootstrap.
- Using named views and view composers.
Creating and Using Composer Packages.
Using Ajax and jQuery.
- Getting data from another page.
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data.
- Creating an AJAX search function.
- Creating and validating a user using AJAX.
- Filtering data based on checkbox selection.
- Making an Ajax newsletter sign-up box.
- Sending an e-mail using Laravel and jQuery.
- Creating a sortable table using jQuery and Laravel.
Using Security and Sessions Effective.
Testing and Debugging Your App.
Deploying and Integrating Third-party Services into Your Application.