Manual Testing Training
Learn manual testing from one of the best software training institute in Mumbai. We provide practical training with 100% knowledge assurance. Our all students got placed in 1st two interview only.
What Will I Learn?
At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the complete cycle of Manual Testing. Students will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Practical Approach: This course is designed completely on practical approach. From beginning to the end, you would see yourself working in an organization, and on a real time project.
Course outline: This course gives you the complete cycle of software testing from your role to different approaches to develop a software to requirement docs from the client to software development to the real time testing to the release process. You would be able to see end to end approach of software testing.
Document Template: You would be getting the real Test plan, Test case documents as well as very practical interview questions.
What am I going to get from this course??
- LIVE PROJECT – you would be able to see real requirements, and be able to work on the LIVE PROJECT!!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lifetime Access – Pay fees one time and access the whole course life time.
- Download real software testing documents like Test Plan, Test Cases and other important docs.
- Learn Agile and Test Management Tools like JIRA.
- Get all future course updates FREE !
- Real time Interview Questions.
- Resume Preparations.
- Life long assistance.
For More Details Call 9930112627/9664545072.
To Learn Automation Testing : Automation Selenium Testing Course
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2489
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Fundamentals of Testing
Module 2 : Testing Throughout the Software Lifecycle
Module 3 : Static Technique
Module 4 : Test Design Techniques
Module 5 : Test Management