HTML5 Mobile Web App Development
Mobile Web App Development Description
What is the course about?
This course will teach you how to take advantage of HTML5 “semantic” tags that make page design far more intuitive, faster, and easier compared to older versions of HTML. And you’ll learn to use HTML5 to create mobile pages and apps.
In this course, you’ll learn to use HTML5 to provide video that works in any environment. HTML5 makes it possible to build inviting forms that test user data without back-end coding. It also allows designers to include friendly tools like calendars, calculators, and color palettes to encourage accurate user input. You’ll learn the skills to create all those elements.
And you’ll learn to wield new CSS3 features essential for fast-loading, exciting, interactive websites, especially mobile sites. You’ll create complex gradient blend backgrounds for pages and page elements, without using image files. And you’ll learn to use jQuery Mobile to create app-like mobile Web pages and themes — complex sets of styles for mobile sites. In short, you’ll leave this course with valuable skills essential to creating modern websites and mobile apps.
HTML5 is one of the hot web technologies and is widely gaining acceptance across mobile and web. In this course you get a complete resource which can get you started on application development for HTML5. In our course you work on actual examples and go through important concepts required for through knowledge. Learning HTML5 Programming has never been so easy. This HTML5 Course will teach you all the new HTML5 APIs in a very practical manner. We are sure you will become a professional Website Developer after this course.
You will be taught all the skills needed for HTML5 and Mobile App Developement from the basic fundamentals to the very complicated level of details and tricks related to the languages.
This course will benefit you to perform your Architect jobs better and also help you to get to better positions, with confidence, in case you are looking out for jobs.
Please remember that this is a serious course on HTML5 and Mobile App Development. I believe that subjects like this cannot be learned in few hours or days. It required continuous efforts. Students may have to put a lot of efforts in order to become expert and make the best use of this course. This course covers the essential information that every programmer needs to know about HTML5 and Mobile App Developement.
1. HTML5 which is used to define the content of web pages
2. CSS3 which is used to specify the layout and style of web pages
What Will You Learn?
- Outline of HTML5.
- History of the Web and Understanding HTML.
- Web Standards and the Coming of HTML5.
- HTML Document Structure.
- Introduction to CSS.
- CSS Selectors.
- CSS Attributes.
- CSS3 Transition Property.
- CSS3 Animation Property.
- CSS3 Transform Property.
- Responsive Web.
- Event Handling.
- Draw and animate fun Web graphics.
- Discover the newest HTML5 forms features.
- Test the basic APIs, such as Web storage and geolocation.
- And most of all, practice coding techniques thanks to multiple examples.
- Build an example of a real world HTML5 and CSS3 web page.
- Describe the semantics behind many HTML5 tags.
- Explain the function of CSS Selectors, Properties, Syntax etc.
- Create a correctly formatted form using the form element.
- Identify and use different types of CSS3 selectors to style web pages.
- Identify and use inline and block style HTML5 elements.
- Describe how to embed a video using the video element.
- Describe what the Document Object Model (DOM) is
- Describe the advantages of working with jQuery.
- Describe how to link a web site to jQuery plugin library.
- Describe how to write the correct syntax for writing jQuery selectors, methods and events.
- When you complete this course, you will be able to understand the terminologies and concepts of HTML5 and Mobile App Developement.
- You will be able to apply the roles of HTML5 in products and various components of the Software product(Mobile App Developement).
- This course will allow developers to build the concepts in HTML5 and Mobile App Developement. and learn how to apply them in real world tasks.
- A familiarity with Programming terms.
- Any HTML Editor and HTML5 compatible web browser.
- You should have ability and skills to download and use a text Editor for editing your web pages. It should have the ability to highlight code syntax for your own convenience.
- HTML: just be comfortable putting together an HTML document.
- CSS: minimal familiarity with CSS.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 485
- Assessments Yes
Configuring Development Environment
Installing Phonegap Command Line Interface (CLI)
Creating Your First App
Testing Your App
Adding Phonegap Plugins