Complete SEO Training
Rank 1 on Google: Technical SEO, 0.5s Pagespeed, UX SEO, Backlink SEO, Keyword Research SEO: WordPress SEO Training
SEO TRAINING DESCRIPTION
LEARN & IMPLEMENT SEO THAT PRODUCES RESULTS! GET YOUR WEBSITE TO THE TOP OF THE MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES!
When your potential customers and site visitors search at Google, Bing, and Yahoo! … does your Web site appear in the results? At or near the top?
If not, this course can help! At the end of this course you’ll have a firm understanding of how SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works and how you can use it to boost traffic to your site.
SEO Training That Works!
- Search Engine Optimization seems to be a dark art … full of confusion, misconceptions, misleading information, and outright scams. But at heart, SEO is pretty simple.
- Picking the Best Keywords for SEO
- Preparing Your Site, Including Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
- Understanding the Role of Content in SEO
- Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- “Submitting” Your Site to Search Engines and Directories
- Local-Search SEO
- Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
- Finding Places to Get Great Links to Your Site
What Will you Learn SEO?
- SEO Training on 40 SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine.
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time.
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google.
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2018 Training: Do’s and Dont’s.
- Learn all the 13 Technical SEO factors.
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines.
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X.
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile.
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines.
- Get indexed by search engines faster.
- Improve the User experience of your website – The future SEO factor.
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site.
- Learn to use the best free SEO training tools across the entire web.
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords.
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list – Hands on.
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best.
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore.
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources.
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website.
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site.
- Students need to be just aware of SEO training – Search Engine Optimization
- Basic knowledge of getting around on the Internet and building Web pages, even if through a simple page-building tool.
- You may not know how to work with Web pages, but this course will still provide the information you need to
- supervise a Web-development team in the area of SEO.
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this SEO 2018 Training course
This course will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified – Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don’t work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks.
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
Why is that a SEO factor?
When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
What if, your invisible / unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
For More Details Call 9930112627/9664545072.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1564
- Assessments Yes
Introduction To SEO
Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
On Page Optimizations
Off Page Optimizations
- Outbound and inbound Links.
- Why backlinks are important?
- How to get backlinks?
- Difference between follow and no follow backlinks.
- What is Google Page Rank?
- How to increase Page Rank?
- Search Engine Submission.
- What is Off Page content writing?
- Directory Submissions.
- Article writing and submissions.
- Press release writing and submissions.
- Types of link building.
- Google’s Disavow Tool.
Site Design & Architecture, Technical SEO
SEO Site Audits
Critical Algorithm Updates & SEO Tracking